I am a student at Ōtaki College in Ōtaki, NZ. My blog is a place where I will be able to share some of my learning. Please note....some work won't be edited - they are just my first drafts, so there may be some errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas on my posts.
Monday, 14 May 2018
blog profile
Hi my name is Nova, Im a year seven student at Ōtaki College. I have two little sisters, one of them is my twin, Her name is Mali and the other one is Darby. I have three dogs Peppa, Pou and Lily, a guinea pet, Cinnamon, and a chicken called... idk what its called. I play netball on Saturdays, my mum is the A team coach but we are always late. I live across the stream to Haruatai. Lots of people try to jump the stream and come on to our property, its really annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kia ora Nova,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to see the great learning you share on your blog. Well done completing your first blog post.
Mrs Archer
Kia ora I’m lakai from otaki college.
ReplyDeleteI like how you have put a lot of colour in your post.
The pictures that you put in are cool.
Next time maybe don't put to much colour.